We at Project EDEN™ believe in the resiliency and value of our community. We know that with a little support, we can help our community thrive.
Mail checks to: Project EDEN 3754 Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave SE #101 Washington, DC 20032
Your donations will go toward:
- Combating poverty by training youth in small business development and helping them to acquire licenses, tools, and other resources that enable them to turn urban agriculture into a learning experience and business development.
- Reducing crime by giving youth practical training, a supportive community, and employment opportunities.
- Improving health by focusing on hands-on training for youth in agriculture and hosting nutrition training and food demonstrations. Project EDEN™ seeks to create an environment where cultural norms that support obesity and poor nutrition will be challenged. Residents of Ward 8 will also benefit from being able to obtain specialty crops from this project.
With your contribution, we can pay for:
- Stipends for an urban agriculture trainer, a nutrition educator, and other instructors
- Food truck (to distribute and sell our produce)
- An irrigation and ventilation system
- Workshop materials
- Upkeep of our hoop house/green house
- Expansion and by product development
and other expenses that contribute to the success of our programs.
Thank you for contributing!